We aim to make our services accessible by directing guests to where they should go, explaining what’s going on during the service, and being hospitable to those who come to worship with us. If it’s your first time Sunday, please stop by the Welcome Tent on your way in. We hope to see you this Sunday!
10:30AM | Sunday
What to Expect on Sunday Morning
We encourage you to visit, fill out a welcome card, and stick around for 10-15 minutes after service to meet people. Please email email@example.com for any questions about visiting our church!
We strive for biblical preaching, rich prayers, and congregational singing of a mix of contemporary worship songs and traditional hymns.
We prioritize a safe, loving environment in our Children’s Ministry. For more information or for questions, email our Children’s Ministry Director Faith Cote (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Services are typically an hour and a half long.
After service, we like to stick around to get to know one another.
We welcome you to stay after and get to know our church!
We aim to make our church accessible for those with special needs:
- We have wheelchair-accessible ramps that lead to both main entrances to the building.
- We have an elevator that services all three floors of our building.
- We have wheelchair-acessible restrooms, located on the first floor of the Education Building.
- For any other special needs, please speak to one of our elders or staff.
- We have sensory headphones and weighted blankets available for use should your child need them. Please email Faith (email@example.com) if you’d like one to be made available to you!